• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    View attachment 26858 Nicely dresses man, OC acceptable! View attachment 26859 long hair, beard, shabby clothes, scary to children!

Whose the guy on the left?

Here's a nice clean cut guy you could probably trust, if you could find him! :):
    Hoffa_zpsb7461185.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    long hair, beard, shabby clothes, scary to children!
    attachment.php

Without mentioning specifics... :rules: That image has always made me laugh.

There is absolutely no possibility (anthropologically speaking) that the man depicted would look anything like that. That image was just easier to swallow (for the majority of those interested) than an accurate one.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

There is absolutely no possibility (anthropologically speaking) that the man depicted would look anything like that. That image was just easier to swallow (for the majority of those interested) than an accurate one.
    this is true. The church we went to when I was a kid had the same picture, I asked my mom if that's what he really looked like, her reply was I doubt it, he wasn't a white guy, he was born in the Middle East?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This thread has taken a quick turn hasn't it? I didn't know you guys were so spiritual, especially chez, I thought he was the devil:lmfao:

Last edited:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

What the **** are you talking about? That's a picture of my cousin Jimmy Coroso! Who'd you think it was?

Top Bottom