• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Still kicking myself for waiting. If anyone can’t make it, please PM me. I’ll be glad to take your spot.

I can't make it. More than full day at work and it took me 45min to get to work today instead of the usual 10min drive to work.

Last edited:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Thanks to all in loved for putting this together. I think it was a big success and will be back for more. First time running appendix and so happy I never shot the meat and two veg.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I am a in a lot of ways a new shooter, and this was my first competition. I had a good time.

I am looking forward to doing this again next month.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Thanks Coach for all the work and thought put into this.. Great fun, I'll make as many as possible.. Fun, realistic, no BS practice/training. No one actually instructing but I considered it personal training for me and sorting out my gear. If your not afraid to suck in public and want to get an idea of what you are really capable of, this is the venue. Just my .02

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member, [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have the link hot for the next three dates.
    USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

Thanks for everyone who shot tonight and for being very safe. As stated in the shooters meeting this is going to be evolving. The stages will be similar but will evolve more and more as time goes on I think.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    Sounds like i missed out on a lot of fun but i didn't want to pass the flu around to everyone I've felt like i was hit by a bus last couple days starting to feel better but didn't want to risk it. If you was able to fill my slot can you put the credit towards the next match if so great if not no problem the guy i talked to on phone at Parabellum wasn't sure

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some lowlights from the bottom of the pack. :):

[video=youtube_share;DJ_zItcV1RY]http://youtu.be/DJ_zItcV1RY[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;UZbP5eJvLCU]http://youtu.be/UZbP5eJvLCU[/video]
    (I'll take that jab at the beginning as payback from Rhino for my "So, any new cuts?" comment when I said hi to him at the beginning of the evening. :laugh:)

[video=youtube_share;HzCZ0qtTVJ4]http://youtu.be/HzCZ0qtTVJ4[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom