• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    No, any proper person may carry without a license. Not limited to residents.
    Not sure if I agree with this comment. Looking at the link, it states Hoosier gun owners. I would think the reciprocity law or rules would address non residents.
    “This document highlights some rights and responsibilities of a Hoosier gun owner, current as of July 1, 2022.”

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not sure if I agree with this comment. Looking at the link, it states Hoosier gun owners. I would think the reciprocity law or rules would address non residents.
    “This document highlights some rights and responsibilities of a Hoosier gun owner, current as of July 1, 2022.”
    Yes it was written by the IN Attn Gen for IN residents. The text of the IN code simply states person not IN resident.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you for the link! Forgot to say this earlier. I do have an Arizona CC license. (Even though it's no good in IL.) Probably could have saved everyone a whole of of time?
    If you moved it likely doesn’t matter. Resident Permits are only good while you are a resident. As soon as you establish residency here it is (most certainly) no longer valid.

Top Bottom