• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Planned on doing some biking on the Monon as well as some running in Terre Haute when I go back to school. Anyone on here carry while exercising? If so, what is your setup clothing and holster wise?

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Thought I might mention as a word of caution! I am a BIG TIME OC'ER!! But I always CC when biking. In my opinion it is much too easy to get "blindsided" by someone and knocked off your bike and have your weapon taken from you. Only due to the fact that you usually have BOTH hands busy, concentrating on riding, etc.

What are the rest of your thoughts?

Last edited:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Thought I might mention as a word of caution! I am a BIG TIME OC'ER!! But I always CC when biking. In my opinion it is much too easy to get "blindsided" by someone and knocked off your bike and have your weapon taken from you. Only due to the fact that you usually have BOTH hands busy, concentrating on riding, etc.

What are the rest of your thoughts?

I agree with you. I also believe in keeping the gun on my person rather than a bag on the bike. If you are attacked and knocked off the bike you are separated from your gun.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Planned on doing some biking on the Monon as well as some running in Terre Haute when I go back to school. Anyone on here carry while exercising? If so, what is your setup clothing and holster wise?

I used a DeSantis belly band. The problem with the belly band is that you have to wear on undershirt, which a lot of people don't care for when working out...especially in hot conditions. Some people have said Smart Carry works.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In warm weather I do not wear a shirt at all. I sweat WAY too much for that. No place to hide a pistol. Even if I did, it would have to stand up to getting drowned in constant sweat and I don't care what pistol finish you have...something is going to rust.

Top Bottom