• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I guess my interpretation of it would be that it would apply to you if you were actually attending said event. In the example of the shelter at the park, if you were just at the park with your family, completely unrelated and unaware of the school function you're good, but if you came to the park to actually attend the school function the rule applies to you.

Again, this is just my interpretation of the spirit of the law, it is by NO means any legal advice. I agree that it leaves some gray area there. Who knows...

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    I guess my interpretation of it would be that it would apply to you if you were actually attending said event. In the example of the shelter at the park, if you were just at the park with your family, completely unrelated and unaware of the school function you're good, but if you came to the park to actually attend the school function the rule applies to you.

Again, this is just my interpretation of the spirit of the law, it is by NO means any legal advice. I agree that it leaves some gray area there. Who knows...

Hence the need to eliminate so called GFZ's due to the potential for making criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens. Course you could just not carry ever and then it wouldn't be an issue. Could this be the anti's agenda? Huummmmm?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Hence the need to eliminate so called GFZ's due to the potential for making criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens. Course you could just not carry ever and then it wouldn't be an issue. Could this be the anti's agenda? Huummmmm?

I agree completely, I don't think schools should be gun free zones at all.

Top Bottom