• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll tell you how the carrying thing is going right now I am looking to buy my third holster in as many months:xmad: as far as the rest of it I will let you guys know how it goes tonight...

Good luck! Don't let it get too out of hand either. No matter what happens, it all comes down to you and your wife. That's all that matters.

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    I agree with most of what has been said here.
    I do not envy your situation, but I am confident that you will be able to resolve it.

It would be a real bummer if your son didn't get such an awesome gift.
    I wish my parents had given me a firearm for a birthday present.

From my perspective, I take absolutely zero s*** from family members. I show them respect and expect the same in return. No need for confrontation. No need to tolerate disrespectful and rude behavior either.
    I have no problem cutting ties if someone treats us poorly.

One question: Why did you not call the police on your great uncle for DUI? Heck, you could have had him arrested for threatening you in front of a bunch of children too.
    I know if one of my family members tries to drive home drunk from a gathering, I'll lay it out plain-and-simple... taxi or police car, your choice.

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    +1 Astrocreep
    I'll lay it out plain-and-simple... taxi or police car, your choice

also +1 rookie

my wife and i have had our go round about family, and in the end after all was said and done we realized it was us against the world and that was our only way to have a strong healthy marriage. we both care for our extended family but our family unit comes first. we will always do what we can to help them until it has a adverse affect on our children or our marriage.you and your wife will know whats best for your son and your marriage,thats whats important everyone elses wishes etc... come second.i hope you and your wife can resolve this and grow stronger from it, also hoping your son has a wonderful birthday!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm going to start an OC bowling support network.

picture.php

:rockwoot:

Top Bottom