• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Been checking on my status and it has said pending isp approval. been there since 5/11/2015. Anyone have an idea what this means?

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Mine says the same thing but it has only said that a few days. I hope it doesn't take that long to approve.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Ive had mine for over 20 years, seems like theres a problem this time, went with lifetime this time only difference

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll go first...what's a CC?

Closed Captioning.

The OP runs a television station and wants to continue providing text of the "questions" for Jeopardy that the contestants and Alex say in response to the graphically displayed "answers".

I, for one, applaud the OP for his service to the deaf and sports bar patrons.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Call the State Police and ask for a status update. Mine got stuck in a "funky bucket" in the system and was blamed on the new software. It required manual intervention on ISP's part. Had it 3 days after the nice lady fixed it for me.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Call the State Police and ask for a status update. Mine got stuck in a "funky bucket" in the system and was blamed on the new software. It required manual intervention on ISP's part. Had it 3 days after the nice lady fixed it for me.
    I called the State Police and got a very rude James and he told me they cannot give me any information over the phone. I either have to drive to Indy and show proof of who I am or got to the local police that processed my info and have them call for me. Such BS I have NO record and have had a personal protection permit for over 20 years. I'm getting a little irritated with the "pending ISP approval" on my account.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I called the State Police and got a very rude James and he told me they cannot give me any information over the phone. I either have to drive to Indy and show proof of who I am or got to the local police that processed my info and have them call for me. Such BS I have NO record and have had a personal protection permit for over 20 years. I'm getting a little irritated with the "pending ISP approval" on my account.

So you've had your LTCH for 20 years now and you haven't gotten the lifetime? You just keep renewing it? WHY?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    If i had to guess you did fingerprints old school and not digital.
    I did the same thing earlier this year as when I read the State Police website it say printed finger prints only took a week or so longer. What a huge lie that is,
    It took just over 4 months for my replacement. I spoke to James more than once, he was never rude to me, but I had to bother my local PD to call them to find out why it has not been approved. 4 months and 4 days start to being in my mailbox. Guys in Marion co were getting them with in 2 weeks using digital prints. They should just stop taking old school prints altogether.
    And I have nothing on my record. Nothing, I've had clearances, I served and I have had well over 30 fed background checks done in the last 30 + years.
    The girl that answers the SP phone to answer questions and James would never admit that it takes longer for non digital prints but I don't buy it.
    I told James when I call and give you my assigned number and my password you should answer my simple questions. The doctors office has no problems telling me what wrong with me, so should they. It's a waste of time and money for me to bother my local PD after they have submitted there end of the paper work to find out what's going on with the State Police on there end.
    Everybody just ends up pissed off. End Rant......... LoL

Top Bottom