• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    ^Thats a good one right there^

I was gonna say google it .......but no one has ever had that question.

Funny ****...........are you smarter than a first grader?

barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    This thread is funny. Sorry, I know everyone is new at one time or another, but my 6 year old figured the label cut and slide part out on his own years ago by himself.

Too bad I ain't 6 years old I guess. I bought three boxes and the seller said they were some older ones that he got from a friend. There is no lable on the end that needs to be cut. There is a thin cardboard lable on the inside that goes from end to end. The lids have little curved slots at each end that look like they should be used by a fingernail or dime or ? I did manage to slide a thin sharp object in and get one box started. It just seems to be more difficult than is necessary.

Oh, by the way, thanks to some of you for the humor and sarcasm. Hope I helped make your day more joyful.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Use a coin or screwdriver in that slot and push/pull it open. Some are VERY stiff at first. Once the ammo is gone you can refill it from a bulk pack or remove the part that holds the bullets and use the box for small parts, etc. ;)

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Too bad I ain't 6 years old I guess. I bought three boxes and the seller said they were some older ones that he got from a friend. There is no lable on the end that needs to be cut. There is a thin cardboard lable on the inside that goes from end to end. The lids have little curved slots at each end that look like they should be used by a fingernail or dime or ? I did manage to slide a thin sharp object in and get one box started. It just seems to be more difficult than is necessary.

Oh, by the way, thanks to some of you for the humor and sarcasm. Hope I helped make your day more joyful.

I know you did for me, thanks. I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!:rockwoot:

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I think Tandor has the right idea but make it a big "hammer"
    Andre46996 also has a good idea; buy a small propane torch. But these boys just think "SMALL"

Top Bottom