• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    First of all I am a soldier and I care deeply about my brothers and sisters in arms but I think if the government imposes a ban that all firearm and ammo manufactures should protest by ceasing all government and police sales. Radical yes but without civilian sales most companies will fail anyways and when they start stripping us of our rights we must take action.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    First, thank you for your service. As to your point, what would stop the government from simply taking over or nationalizing the business? There wouldn't be a shortage of labor and management types that would only be too happy to keep the machines running.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They would just give the business to Chinese arms companies and line their pockets with all the money they saved us taxpayers.

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I believe that is the approach Randy Barrett used when it came to selling his guns to California "law enforcement".

I am all for it.

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    Well let em. All they would do is make this whole economy fall faster than what it is. Its gonna fall anyways, dont give up what we have to keep them up longer.

Top Bottom