Celebrities who will leave if Trump elected President.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Such a charming group and such a loss for our country but we WILL survive without them. I have a feeling, like our former Secretary of State, they may not live up to their promises but at this point "what difference does it make" what they do? If I survived the last 8 years without moving they can just SUCK IT UP and shut up.

[FONT=&amp] Proud American

NRA Life Member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]

Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I would love to see all of them leave, but I doubt that they will keep their word. Sad to say, when the shoe was on the other foot I really don't remember anyone leaving either, despite hearing a few pledges to do so.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I only know maybe 4 of the names on that list. I did hear something about rosie odonnel saying she'd leave if Trump wins, just like she claimed she would do when W was elected.....I find it comforting that now, in 2016, she isn't even relevant enough to make a long list of other irrelevant dopes.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I recall Gweneth Paltrow moving to England because she didn't want to live here with Bush as President. Good riddance. Won't ever watch a movie if she's in it.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    They aren't going anywhere!.....right now they are all locked in their safe spaces trying to figure out what the F*** just happened? "All the poles said Hillary would win?" "Damn self thinking uneducated white males!".......

We have one of these individuals that works at our office. Their Sh** fell off the tracks last night and they came in today completely bent.....Needless to say they were asked to leave until they could get the emotional maturity to get over it and return to work.:rockwoot:

If I would have know that is all it takes I could have had some days off the last two elections!!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    GetAttachmentThumbnail

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I told my boss yesterday that I didn't know how much longer I would be around.

With all the people in Hollywood leaving the country I was sure to get a call to do a talk show or something...

Top Bottom