• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I posted earlier today as news broke of the TV reporter shooting in Virginia. It seems that the thread is now gone, poof it disappeared! It was NOT moved, it appears to be gone. Is free speech not allowed in this forum? Are we afraid to discuss timely issues openly and honestly? Someone else posted about it and it was flagged as "DUPE" and the thread was closed. If what I think happened happened then the mods of this forum are cowards and un-American in their squashing of the free exchange of ideas. If I am wrong, please forgive my accusations. However the thread has been deleted and does not even show on my history of posts. I for one would like to know who did what and why.

I challenge the culprit to own up to their actions and explain them. I thought this was an open forum of adults, but now it seems that we are treated like children by the mods or some other dark force. I further challenge the powers that be to answer this post honestly and to leave it open for discussion. Grow some brass ones and talk about the tough stuff. Otherwise you are nothing more than a coward in ideology and practice.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How long have you used internet forums? You are a guest in the house of the owner. His rules.

If you want to say anything you want, try Yahoo, or Reddit.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    92e3324d6570d56061ce40c9e90b25e8.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I posted earlier today as news broke of the TV reporter shooting in Virginia. It seems that the thread is now gone, poof it disappeared! It was NOT moved, it appears to be gone. Is free speech not allowed in this forum? Are we afraid to discuss timely issues openly and honestly? Someone else posted about it and it was flagged as "DUPE" and the thread was closed. If what I think happened happened then the mods of this forum are cowards and un-American in their squashing of the free exchange of ideas. If I am wrong, please forgive my accusations. However the thread has been deleted and does not even show on my history of posts. I for one would like to know who did what and why.

I challenge the culprit to own up to their actions and explain them. I thought this was an open forum of adults, but now it seems that we are treated like children by the mods or some other dark force. I further challenge the powers that be to answer this post honestly and to leave it open for discussion. Grow some brass ones and talk about the tough stuff. Otherwise you are nothing more than a coward in ideology and practice.

The thread was removed because another already existed.

You can find it here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sts-shot-killed-during-live-broadcast-va.html

You're making a lot out of nothing. Dupe threads happen all the time, to everyone. They just get kindly removed or merged into the main thread about the topics. It's nothing personal.

This post was last edited by churchmouse, today, at 3:04 p.m

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The thread was removed because another already existed.

You can find it here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sts-shot-killed-during-live-broadcast-va.html

You're making a lot out of nothing. Dupe threads happen all the time, to everyone. They just get kindly removed or merged into the main thread about the topics. It's nothing personal.

To be accurate, there were two other threads.

A Constitutional right to dupe?

Sometimes my kids get mad because they can't find something they left in the middle of the floor which got put away. They should be glad that the place gets cleaned up.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There is no censorship on INGO. None. Whatsoever.

This post was last edited by churchmouse, today, at 3:06 p.m.

Top Bottom