• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Has anybody bought any hand gun from Centerfire systems in Kentucky? If so how was your experience? I ordered one on Sunday and still hasn't been shipped after 4 days. I'm thinking of calling and cancelling the order.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    You might give it until say Monday/Tuesday and call if you haven't received an email from them.
    They ship ammo, magazines ect quicker than they ship guns in my experiance.
    I like Centerfire as I've always had good experiances dealing with them.
    Be patient.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    Has anybody bought any hand gun from Centerfire systems in Kentucky? If so how was your experience? I ordered one on Sunday and still hasn't been shipped after 4 days. I'm thinking of calling and cancelling the order.

I always stop in the store on my through Ky. They are always nice but very busy.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I got a great deal on a DW Valor from them, I dont remember how long took to but I do remember good customer service as they were helpful every time I called with a question.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Give em a bit. A lot of times a gun shop won't have it in stock but it's available from their distributer so they get it shipped to them, and then ship it out to your FFL. Four days is not a very long wait. How impatient society has become these days. You hafta microwave it, have it instantly on a smartphone, or be able to google it, or else people get impatient. :rolleyes:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I have bought a ton from them. Some mixed results. Their customer service is not super great. I have also had them ship stuff not as pictured, but technically correct to the description. I will still buy from them, but I am careful.

On thing I hate is the fine print charge for using a credit card. I know it is not uncommon among online gun dealers, but I think it is a little less than honest to advertize a price, but then have a fine print extra charge. Just charge that as the price and be more up front rather than having to really red it to check.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I have bought a ton from them. Some mixed results. Their customer service is not super great. I have also had them ship stuff not as pictured, but technically correct to the description. I will still buy from them, but I am careful.

On thing I hate is the fine print charge for using a credit card. I know it is not uncommon among online gun dealers, but I think it is a little less than honest to advertize a price, but then have a fine print extra charge. Just charge that as the price and be more up front rather than having to really red it to check.
    Yes, this is annoying. How about posting a price, and then giving a cash discount instead. This seems endemic in the retail industry...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Give em a bit. A lot of times a gun shop won't have it in stock but it's available from their distributer so they get it shipped to them, and then ship it out to your FFL. Four days is not a very long wait. How impatient society has become these days. You hafta microwave it, have it instantly on a smartphone, or be able to google it, or else people get impatient. :rolleyes:
    6a00e0098b2191883300e554f4b02b8833-500pi

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks

Yes, this is annoying. How about posting a price, and then giving a cash discount instead. This seems endemic in the retail industry...
    My wife and I owned and operated several retail stores for about 11 years. The credit card contract we had precluded us from offering any cash discounts. I presume the purpose of this was to encourage the use of the card and discourage use of cash thereby ensuring a continuing cash flow to the banks. I don't recall a provision that precluded us from having a "credit card surcharge" although that is something we never did.

Top Bottom