Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Decided To Keep It.

This is the American made Ak variant by Century with the milled receiver, extended mag release, etc. This model came from the factory with the Zhukov furniture upgrade. As far as I know, this is the top model in the C39v2 line. I got it from another INGO member some time back.

The rifle is in great condition, and I have experienced no malfunctions or issues with it.

I have other AK's, and I prefer lighter, stamped rifles. This C39 is milled and is a stout, heavier model, as you would expect with a milled receiver. I can take pictures of the internals upon request. Please PM me regarding additional pictures.

Most stores online have this rifle for $950 plus shipping, local transfer etc. I have seen one location that now has it for $850. The Zhukov furniture is expensive. Price - REDUCED TO $700. If the purchaser of my rifle is interested in buying at my asking price, I will include an unopened 1000 round case of Wolf ammo for an additional $175. The ammo is only available to the purchaser of the rifle. 2 standard Pmags are included, along with the factory box and manual.

I am in Evansville and cannot travel far. Buyer must be a proper person over 21 and be willing to show your LTCH and Indiana driver's license.

I am more interested in selling than trading. However, I do have some interest in new or "as new" gen 4 Glocks in 40 or 9mm, similar HK models, possibly a new/mint GP100 plus cash. I also have some interest in 40 S&W defense ammo (HST/Gold Dot/Ranger). It never hurts to ask. Thanks.
    6i8wug.jpg

30clwlz.jpg

2s6x2di.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom