• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustygunner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Columbus
    Hoosier Gun Coat is the only place I'm aware of. They're just West of Bloomington.
    I haven't dealt with them personally (yet), but haven't heard anything negative about them.

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    +1 for Hoosier Gun Coat. He has finished 6 firearms for me in Cerakote so far with 2 more on my to do list for him. Only thing delaying the 2 more I want done is it's a heck of a drive for me down there from La Porte.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    +1 for Hoosier Gun Coat. He has finished 6 firearms for me in Cerakote so far with 2 more on my to do list for him. Only thing delaying the 2 more I want done is it's a heck of a drive for me down there from La Porte.

Question...how long have you had those 6 guns refinished with ceracoat and how well have they held up with shooting?

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    There is a guy in Clinton, which is just north of Terre Haute. He does DuraCoat and CeraKote way cheaper than Hoosier Gun Coat. I talked to him on the phone for a half hour today. He knows his stuff.

JON HAYNES
    Services: Cerakote™ Firearms Coating
    131 NORTH BAKER LANE
    CLINTON, IN 47842
    Phone: (765) 832-1953

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    There is a guy in Clinton, which is just north of Terre Haute. He does DuraCoat and CeraKote way cheaper than Hoosier Gun Coat. I talked to him on the phone for a half hour today. He knows his stuff.

JON HAYNES
    Services: Cerakote™ Firearms Coating
    131 NORTH BAKER LANE
    CLINTON, IN 47842
    Phone: (765) 832-1953

Sweet, I used to live up in Clinton, may have to give him a call, thanks.

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    Question...how long have you had those 6 guns refinished with ceracoat and how well have they held up with shooting?

I've had them back a couple months now. I have a couple hundred rounds through the glocks without incident so far. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 600-700 through the AR's also without incident. I have 127 exactly through the semi-auto shotgun, no problems. I have not fired the pump shotgun yet.
    In case you didn't see my post on it the firearms are: G23c Gen 3, G23 Gen 4, S&W M&P 15 MOE, Robinson XCR (5.56), Benelli M2 Field, and Benelli Super Nova Tactical.

Top Bottom