redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    SOLD

Hello all!

You are looking at a CAI CETME chambered in 308 WIN/7.62 NATO. This is rifle has a 16in barrel and comes with sling, OD green H&K furniture, 7 20 round magazines and 1 5 round magazine, as well as a field cleaning kit, front sight tool, ARMS claw mount and BSA scope. The ARMS claw mount is the closest thing you will come to the actual H&K claw mount for this rifle and is absolutely rock solid and does not move atall. Bolt gap is 0.01 inches. I have fired about 60 rounds through this rifle without a hiccup. I'm shot both steel cased (Wolf), surplus (DAG), and factory (American Eagle) through it with zero malfunctions. Have to do a FTF transaction and I will need to see your Indiana DL and LTCH to make sure you are on the level. I will travel about an hour if the deal is right. I'm mostly looking for a cash sale right now but will entertain serious trade offers at a later date. If you are looking to get yourself into a 308 MBR and can't drop $2k on a HK91 or $1.5K on a PTR-91, this is the rifle for you at a much easier price to stomach. Starting price is $750 for everything listed above, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom