• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When your at a certain level of rich, what's the point in doping or sexually harassing anybody? Just go out in your Ferrari, point at a hit chick, say "I'm rich, want a ride?" Take her home have her sign a consent to form, and let that be the end of your worries.

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Just released 5 mins ago. Greta Van Susteren leaving Fox News. The shake up is getting real now. Some talking heads even think Sean might be heading to another network before all the dust settles. I doubt it but the new guys in charge are really looking to change it up.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Some talking heads even think Sean might be heading to another network before all the dust settles. I doubt it but the new guys in charge are really looking to change it up.

I have heard this as well, not really sure who would take him though.

I could have seen him going to the Blaze but he has been a bit pissy with Glenn lately.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Glenn beck went off the deep end a few years ago. Hannity is too normal to work with him IMO.

i predict Hannity moves to Florida next to Limbaugh and quits Fox entirely

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Greta said it didn't feel like "home" anymore............that's code for "Roger Ailes hit on everybody but me".

My feeling is that in the unlikely case Roger hit on Greta he would find himself less two testicles.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've caught some bits of Brit's show replacing Greta. Sure seems more like news rather than Entertainment Tonight.

Certainly won't be missing "Assault Weapons Ban" Carlson. Those filling her shoes are smarter, have more "personality" and understand their audience.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've caught some bits of Brit's show replacing Greta. Sure seems more like news rather than Entertainment Tonight.

Certainly won't be missing "Assault Weapons Ban" Carlson. Those filling her shoes are smarter, have more "personality" and understand their audience.

Yeah, I stopped watching her the day she said that.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I am still bummed at 22.3 getting rid of the weather channel. So they are bringing FOX to CBS??? Are they going to shut down 28 completely???

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It sounds like they are going to keep it and merge some of the studio stuff and broadcast some different programing on each.

Top Bottom