• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Hello shooters!

I know there’s not a lot of people who shoot the west side sportsman’s club match that are on Ingo, but just in case!

Starting this month (may) west side is changing its match day to the third Saturday of every month, they’re hoping that a week in between their match and the Redbrush might drum up attendance (maybe at both matches)

And also they’re changing the start time, matches will start at 10 now (instead of 11) with the new shooters meeting at 9:30

Hope to see you there!

oldschool1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2020
    midstate
    Thanks for the update, I certainly enjoy shooting your matches (shown as WSSC on Practiscore).

Just a reminder to others, Evansville is on Central time which is an hour different than most of Indiana (Eastern time).

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Good to know! Guess I should start reading my downrange newsletter more often...

Thanks!
    Haven’t seen you in so long, I thought you might have forgotten what idpa was!

hope you can get back to the match soon!

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    As much as I love to shoot, I pretty much quit when the kids have sports. Between basketball, soccer, and track, I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off. Hoping to be back in June!

Top Bottom