• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just say no.

I hate to say that because I've actually traded cigars with Michael Kassnar, past President of Charles Daly/KBI. Mike is a great guy, his guns were a great value. But the shotguns have a pretty lousy reputation. Its a shame too. Their HP close and Jericho pistols have an excellent performance, quality and low prices. Their AR15s were considered some of the best for the short time they were in production. But their shotguns, not so much!

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I picked up a 20 gauge auto a couple of years ago. It is an awesome shooter and I will never get rid of it. It is light with hardly any recoil. It handles superbly and fits me perfect. Now,I have heard that that the 20's are better than the 12's as far as reliabilty wise. I am sure glad I got it though because I haven't seen another CD 20 auto for sale since. It's the best $299 I have ever spent on a shotgun!!!

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Seen too many issues over the years in the trigger mechanism. being that close in price to others, Mossberg and Remington would get my bussiness b4 CD.

Driller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Noblesville
    If you are wanting a gun that work well for a few years a CD will do fine. If you would like a shotgun that you can pass on to you children spend a little bit more and by a Remington 870. Just my :twocents:

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    i have a semi and a pump charles daly 12 ga. always hear alot of people bad mouthing them calling them "junk".ive never had a single issue with neither of mine.

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    My wife has a 20ga semi auto , you cannot get this shottie out of her hands...but the locking block did break on it. But i do have to say i am very satisfied with the repair and turn around time from CD...my hats of to them ...cant beat em for the money

Top Bottom