• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It wasn't me, but my partner went to make a deposit at Chase Bank at College & 86th st., right at 9:05 AM this morning, & the doors were locked. After a few minutes, someone came out & said they had just been robbed. Luckily, he got there 5 minutes after it happened.

I don't think anybody got hurt, and I really don't know any more details than that.

MAN...there is just no time or place that's safe...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    California says the only real use for a firearm is as an INTIMIDATING, HOSTILE and OFFENSIVE weapon. Therefore no one could have used a concealed firearm as a defensive tool to stop the robbery. That is the reason the robbery was allowed to happen. All the CC people there were also there to rob the Bank.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Holy ****, I almost stopped at the ATM there around that time, but decided I didn't want a bagel, so I went straight to the office!

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That is two blocks from our office. 9:00 in the morning. That very well could have been me making that deposit, and I would have been carrying. Honestly, I'm glad it wasn't me. I do not want to be put in that position.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Good to hear everybody's ok. Some people think banks are too safe for this to happen now. BS.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man"- Patton

The joke is on the robbers though. With the inflationary policies of the fed and the fractionated banking system the money they stole will be worthless by tomorrow. :cool:

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That is two blocks from our office. 9:00 in the morning. That very well could have been me making that deposit, and I would have been carrying. Honestly, I'm glad it wasn't me. I do not want to be put in that position.

Do us all a favor and just let it happen. 95 percent of bank robberies are note passers that are unarmed. The money is insured no weapons get pulled and everyone goes home alive. Now if they come in blazing then by all means defend yourself.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Turns out it was 4 teens on a Robery spree, robbed 4 places, ended up in a high-speed police chase and a crash in Brownsburg!

Are you talking about the crash on 56th and Northfield? Last I read on the news, it was two teens. Those teens were involved in a shooting in Southport with a man backing out of his drive and a 2nd shooting involving a guy walking his dog.

http://www.wthr.com/story/21144435/indianapolis-school-on-lockdown-after-south-side-shooting

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Yea I watched this on the news at 5:00 on CH 6 about the two teens with guns, I didn't hear them mention the bank robbery as part of the spree they went on though, or did two sets of teens go on sprees? If so, we need to ban teenagers

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Are you talking about the crash on 56th and Northfield? Last I read on the news, it was two teens. Those teens were involved in a shooting in Southport with a man backing out of his drive and a 2nd shooting involving a guy walking his dog.

Teens arrested in Southport homicide, Brownsburg crash - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

My info is what they reported on 59 News last night. I could not find any corroborating story about that this morning. Looks like they jumped the gun.

Top Bottom