• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't say I would recommend them at this point. Communication is sorely lacking. I had a can approved several months ago and they sat on the stamp for a while. I kept calling about it and the owner said that he said "oh, didn't you get the letter I sent to your house that the stamp arrived?" I never got a letter. Why B.S like that? I wasn't born yesterday.

I currently have a can on order there right now that I bought from them on 8/21/14 and I can't get a straight answer on why it hasn't been approved on the Form 3 yet. Really tempted to cancel the whole thing. Never again.

Premier Arms on the other hand has been great. Picked up three cans I bought through Silencershop in the last couple of months. They call as soon as they get the stamp in. It has been hassle free.

That's good to know. How were your transactions through Silencershop? Pretty smooth?

Unknownrash

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    That's good to know. How were your transactions through Silencershop? Pretty smooth?

I would order through Silencershop any day. It's too easy to get a can through them my wallet hurts.

If it wasn't for the Form 3 wait, it would be perfect.

I have three cans through Silencershop so far and the transactions have been very smooth. I have two more with them now.

On the other hand, I call Profire every two weeks and they have no clue as to what is going on.

Top Bottom