• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    So I saw a cheaper than dirt ad across the top of the forum. Does INGO support them and allow them to advertise on the forum? I thought there was an overwhelming majority of people that no longer support that company?

As a member of this board I don't believe they should be allowed to advertise here.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    INGO has a rotating set of advertising. INGO gets paid for it, and doesn't have much say in "who" gets placed on there.

I figured there was some kind of random advertising didn't know they couldn't control who advertises.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Posting in the proper forum helps. This topic would have been better under "Forum Support / Suggestions". It would be more likely to quickly catch the mods attention and get you an explanation of their advertising policy. It is not a "General Firearms" topic.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Why not? Didn't know I had to give money to be a supporter of INGO?

The point is, this whole thing costs a lot of money to run and maintain. You don't have to give money, obviously I dont either. Without $$$ there'd be no INGO.

It's just bad form in my opinion to not give, then criticize those who do. Thats all.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Be happy INGO is making some money selling ads to offset the costs of running this forum. Not a big deal, roll with it.:ingo:

Oh it's not a big deal and I'm "rolling" with it just wondering why they were advertising on here with all the controversy with their company that's all.

Basically the answer is INGO has random advertising and anyone who wants to buy an ad can.

Top Bottom