• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I purchased something from them, got a good price, had good luck.

But...

I read on a couple other forums that a few years back they engaged in a dodgy practice of having a check box during the online order process that fi you didn't check it you signed up (through a third party) for some "buying service" that ended up charging your credit card $9.95/mo until you noticed it and cancelled. It didn't happen to me, but there were too many folks saying it happened to them for me to think it was just an "internet fable". So I don't order from them anymore.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I price shop so I can not complain if something I purchase comes in to high. I have heard so many things about them in the negative that I totally avoid them now. Too many other reputable sites.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've made several purchases through them over the years and never had an issue with them.
    Did my research before hand, knew what I was ordering, and for what price. No high pressure sales tactics, no hidden fees, no surprises.

As for items going out of stock, every business IN business runs out of stock at some point. Telling a customer a falsehood is seriously bad business practice, but running out of stock is real world life. If that's a major issue, mabe it's time to get away from the interwebs.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Many folks don't like them due to their rather high price hikes right after Obama was elected. They raised their prices just to cash in on paranoia.

Said folks like to throw around the term "price gouging", even though the above scenario isn't even remotely price gouging.

-J-

How can you fault the free market. Obama did more for the gun industry than all the world wars combined.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Can't complain about the dirt! Just make sure when you're buying you're buying in bulk as they don't offer shipping discounts. Oh and don't make a mistake, make sure your items are coming from the SAME WAREHOUSE. Obviously never a problem in the past, but if you just watch what you're doing you'll be fine.

They ship FASSSST!

Top Bottom