• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    You have to be careful what you get from them. Now that they have several warehouses their shopping and handling costs almost always prove them out of my gases earned money!!!!

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    You can buy it in the parking lot of Gander Mountain every Friday morning for less than that! :)::):

exbrit

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Northeast Indiana
    They are not crazy

No they aren't crazy, the only crazy is the person willing to pay that amount.
    I only have one brick of .22LR and will save it for when times return to a more normal and rational pricing.
    Has the current scarcity and pricing of ammo slowed me down , NO I am a long time re-loader and even with todays pricing for components I am still loading 9mm for under $6 a box, 38spl under $6.50, 45 acp for under $7.50 and the 45 Colt are right at 7.65. That makes 22 shooting look impractical, especially at the average of two to three hundred rounds I shoot each week. Yes it takes my time to reload but I consider it an extension of my shooting sport and actually love to re-load.
    Judging by the demand for components I suspect a lot of new re-loaders in the making. :(
    :D

drrun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana
    I used to buy quite a bit from them, however, I have found some better sites. Also since all of this craziness started they have gouged everyone. I'll never go back!

Top Bottom