• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    I got that email this evening from CTD also and will be done with them along with Dicks Sporting goods which quit carrying "modern sporting rifles" due to the school shooting.

Does anyone actually think anymore?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I bought a bag from them because EVERYONE online was sold out and I couldn't find it locally. Their standard shipping took the bag up to the higher end of other online retailers. That along with their standard practice of price gouging took them off my list of potentials. I still don't mind getting the catalogs though as occasionally they give me ideas of what I need.

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    i was gonna buy from them once but they wanted a crazy price for shipping and handling it was more than the product i wanted

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I've never bought anything from them. I don't really intend too. Having said that; I don't understand the venom. There was an event that caused them to re-examine the way they do business. Perhaps they wanted to review their policies to make sure they were airtight? Who knows? IMO if its overpriced buy elsewhere. Its not personal, its business. Why so personally offended by them?!?!?

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Does anyone know if they had any kind of legitimate reason for pausing sales? Was it only a cave-in? There are always two sides to every story so I'm just wondering.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I've never bought anything from them. I don't really intend too. Having said that; I don't understand the venom. There was an event that caused them to re-examine the way they do business. Perhaps they wanted to review their policies to make sure they were airtight? Who knows? IMO if its overpriced buy elsewhere. Its not personal, its business. Why so personally offended by them?!?!?

I'm not personally offended by them, but they don't conduct themselves the way companies I prefer to deal with do. And for me it's not just one event, even the best of companies can have a mistake or two, it's a consistent pattern of behavior.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    If the problem with CTD is price gouging then they WILL stay in business. We have been gouged many times before by better companies than CTD. Hell, I had an order in for lowers with Spike Tactical for 6 weeks before the first Obama election. They cancelled my order then tried to doubled the price. They did it to hundreds of peeps and Spikes has been doing quite well without any of my money for over four years now!

Lobb40118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Earth
    I never order online firearms; I prefer to do so in person. I have ordered ammo, accessories and tools from them and was satisfied with the service. Some of their prices are high and some are low, you need to research before clicking buy. I do not have a problem with them pausing to double check their process. I am sure they were slammed with 10 times the normal orders. Dicks on the other hand will not get any business from me. They suspended their sales for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom