• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Like the title says, looking for 500-1000 rds of all the usuals, .25 ACP, 32 ACP, 9mm, 45 ACP, .357, .44 mag. .223, 5.56 NATO, .243, .308, 30-06.

I get tired of looking everywhere and figure someone here knows, especially if you own one or more of the calibers above. I have looked at the following sites: Midway USA, NatchezSS, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, but I don't know any of the other little nuggets that might be out here.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I plan to shoot half of the factory stuff, stockpile the other half, and reload the empty brass.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Like the title says, looking for 500-1000 rds of all the usuals, .25 ACP, 32 ACP, 9mm, 45 ACP, .357, .44 mag. .223, 5.56 NATO, .243, .308, 30-06.

I get tired of looking everywhere and figure someone here knows, especially if you own one or more of the calibers above. I have looked at the following sites: Midway USA, NatchezSS, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, but I don't know any of the other little nuggets that might be out here.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I plan to shoot half of the factory stuff, stockpile the other half, and reload the empty brass.

Skip the middle man and start loading now. The best price on ammo will always come from your own reloading press.

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Not sure what prices you guys are seeing for .45ACP, but Walmart here locally has Fedral FMJ for $17.47 per box of 50. As cheap or cheaper than anything I can find online.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Aimsurplus.com or SGammo.com are the places I used to buy live ammo from. Now I reload the same stuff at half cost! If you have the time and money, start reloading!

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Ironically, the OP stated, "I get tired of looking everywhere" and then he gets another dozen places to go look! :D

And reloading won't totally solve that dilemma, because if he starts doing that, he'll be "looking everywhere" for good deals on components! :p

He will get to shoot 30-50% more ammo for the same cost, though.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    i would save a bunch of money and get the ammo from profire arms. he will give you a better deal then anyone else i have run accross for ammo. he can also get you everything you need for reloading the half you shoot up. it also keeps the money in the great state of indiana as much as possible.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    flukose,

Go to the main page on INGO and scroll down to this forum:

Accessories, Ammo, Holsters, Knives and Lights (1 Viewing)
    (
    subforum_old.gif
    subforum_old.gif
    Profire Arms & Supply, Inc. (128/681)

or click on the forum that I have enlarged and ask questions away!!:ingo:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Its definately worth a call to Andrew at Profire. He can load what you want in those different calibers..FMJ, JHP, V-MAX. Just let him know what you plan on using it for.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I have had a LNL press downstairs unopened beside the hornady single stage kit. I just get frustrated because every time I think I have all I need to reload I end up needing to buy something else. So I want to stock up now and worry about reloading later when I have more time to buy one more item and find i still need one more item :)

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Well I have had a LNL press downstairs unopened beside the hornady single stage kit. I just get frustrated because every time I think I have all I need to reload I end up needing to buy something else. So I want to stock up now and worry about reloading later when I have more time to buy one more item and find i still need one more item :)

Is it possible you are confusing "need" with "want", and putting off the process of learning how to reload because of the uncertainties that go along with it? :)

Top Bottom