• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I work on the south side of Chiraq, there was 2 shootings right outside our gate on Friday. When the police showed up my boss asked if they were going to catch them, we all had a good laugh.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Dammit, I went to check the mail and found all my guns in the car, with the engine running!

I said, "YO MAFAS! Where you going???"

Would you believe those ****ers were gonna drive up to Chicago for a little midweek mayhem?

I made them all march back into the house, into the safe and hid the spare car key.

Indiana guns...always wanting to make trouble in Illinois.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Once Trump re-institutes stop and frisk and doesn't allow anyone on the no fly list to buy a gun, all of this will be fine.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Change things so the machine doesn't profit from the problem and they will fix it themselves. Chicago machine wants something closed, it's closed like Meigs field.

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    Tiny Dancer is taking it to the alley by running down it and thereby abandoning the residents of Chicago to barrage of murder and mayhem.

The Mayor of Chicago withdraws police from high crime areas in revenge for the embarrassment of the McDonald police action shooting.

I weep for the good people of Chicago.

Has Rahm gone 'fetal' on Chicago crime? - Chicago Tribune

Just the latest evidence of why those who are good and wise place absolutely no reliance or trust in "government".

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I was ignorant of the Tiny Dancer reference, but the 'net got me up to speed. Emanuelle is really not up to the task given his lack of governing skills per assessments on the interwebs, and I think that is in evidence by the results. Chicago has a tradition of choosing and keeping toxic mayors. I wish Indiana was at least a state away from Illinois. FIBs!

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While driving today, I heard that he was asking for more money from the Feds for police, and various other programs.
    Then, I heard that if Sanctuary Cities were gonna be denied Federal money, he'd keep Chicago a Sanctuary City.

Bub.
    You can't have both.

Top Bottom