CHILLING VIDEO of the Day: Just Remember, This Happened Under Homeland Security Chief

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    CHILLING VIDEO of the Day: Just Remember, This Happened Under Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano

By Debbie Schlussel

When I saw this video the other night, I found it chilling. I don't agree with the dumb assertion that this is happening because Washington is "too obsessed with Al-Qaeda terrorists." You'll have to ignore that clueless comment along with former Governor Moonbeam's comments (not even sure why a pot-addled California official is in this video about Arizona). As investigative journalist Todd Bensman has repeatedly pointed out over the years, Al-Qaeda and these illegal Mexican immigrants crossing the borders are a related problem, since Al-Qaeda operatives have snuck in along with them. These aren't mutually exclusive issues. And anyone who thinks so is a complete ignoramus.
    Thanks to our open borders policies, Phoenix is now the kidnapping capital of America. Just remember that all of this happened under the "leadership" of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano a/k/a "The Lesbionic Woman." She was a prosecutor and Governor as this problem developed and escalated, and at that time, she opposed local laws that made it harder for illegal aliens to flourish here. Therefore, she bears a lot of responsibility for this. Aren't you glad she's now in charge of our nation's national security? Feel safer?

She did nothing to stem the tide . .

YouTube - Phoenix Now Kidnapping Capital of US Thanks to Mexican Drug Gangs

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    **sigh**

This is only going to get worse and move it's way north in time and DC does NOTHING about it. Too busy seeing how much Kool-Aid they can steal from The People with their pork spending!

shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    WOW! these are the kind of stories i always make sure my looks at. this very much is the reason she wants to get a gun and become proficient with it. this is the kind of thing that could spread like wildfire with the economy the way it is.

thirty cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Time to close the borders.

I have been to Arizona a few times for work and it is crazy to see how many people are being picked up on the side of the road. I saw 20 people getting picked up on one trip on the road from the mine to the hotel.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glenn Beck has been covering this nightly. It's sickening and I think it's time to arm those LEO's down there with Rifles.

Their procedure is to find the suspect, call a supervisor with a rifle, wait for him to get there, retrieve rifle and backup, then breach and apprehend. The have 120 rifles, altogether, and another 120 on order that aren't expected to arrive for 10 months. They are not allowed to go buy their own or the PD go to gun shops to get them.

How about we INGOers make a trip to AZ and go help kick some border jumpers' asses!!! :rockwoot:

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Glenn Beck has been covering this nightly. It's sickening and I think it's time to arm those LEO's down there with Rifles.

Their procedure is to find the suspect, call a supervisor with a rifle, wait for him to get there, retrieve rifle and backup, then breach and apprehend. The have 120 rifles, altogether, and another 120 on order that aren't expected to arrive for 10 months. They are not allowed to go buy their own or the PD go to gun shops to get them.

How about we INGOers make a trip to AZ and go help kick some border jumpers' asses!!! :rockwoot:
    Meanwhile something on the order of 50-100 million unorganized militia (like us), about half of whom have their own arms, are not being asked to help...

What's wrong with this picture?

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    I suspect that it's only because some of the kidnapees were poor misunderstood drug dealers that we've even heard about this.
    Had the victims been strictly those evil law abiding citizens, we'd have heard nothing about it.
    Don't you just love PC?

John A.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Meanwhile something on the order of 50-100 million unorganized militia (like us), about half of whom have their own arms, are not being asked to help...

What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing is wrong. This is part of the plan. Not my plan, apparently not yours either, but THEIR plan. (Need a tinfoil hat smiley)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nothing is wrong. This is part of the plan. Not my plan, apparently not yours either, but THEIR plan. (Need a tinfoil hat smiley)
    tin.jpg

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have been in AZ for the past year and love it out there but the amount of illeagals is amazing. Phoenix is bad but look into the facts about Tucson and Nogales then you will be really shocked.

scububbs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have a winter home in Tucson that is probably going to be my permanent residence soon. Janet Napolitano and her left wing Attorney General sued to stop every law or voter initiative that tried to stem the flow of illegals, require identification to vote or partake of public services. I can't imagine a worse candidate for head of Homeland Security, except maybe Osama Bin Laden.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I have a winter home in Tucson that is probably going to be my permanent residence soon. Janet Napolitano and her left wing Attorney General sued to stop every law or voter initiative that tried to stem the flow of illegals, require identification to vote or partake of public services. I can't imagine a worse candidate for head of Homeland Security, except maybe Osama Bin Laden.

Makes one wonder why she was the Messiahs 1st Choice :dunno:

I've been giving thought to wintering in Arizona - Pros, Cons other than the obvious illegal horde

TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    I also seen the special on tv makes me think we are about to start loosing entire states if we don't get together and take are country back. I am not sure how much it will take before people understand how much trouble we are really in.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Crazy crazy stuff. I think its time we stop children whats that sound - everybody looks whats going down - Buffalo Springfield.... Arm those LEO's with rifles, get some unorganized militia readied and rock n roll.

Top Bottom