• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    We're Amerika and we do what we want!! Keep provoking them Mr. President! Show them what American Exceptionalism means. You can draft me into the meat grinder if you want to. World War should help you complete your mission of annihilating all remaining liberties at home. I could really go for some nuclear holocaust right now. That will show the terrorists the strength of our resolve!!

USA, USA, USA!

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Pakistan has given the Chinese a Naval base on the Indian ocean. Oh yes, they are allied very closely.

India is in deep danger.

Pakistan is totally ticked off with our invasion of their country by this bunch of incompetents in the WH.

More to come, hold onto your hats. It is under reported, but the info is available.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Not saying he's wrong, but I'm not all that convinced Tarpley is all that reliable of a source.

Webster Tarpley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would we be planning to attack Paki's nukes exactly?

The Pakistan government provided shelter for Osama Bin Laden, whether through complicity or incompetence. Is it really that hard to understand why we should be ready to neutralize their nuclear threat, given their bed-buddy relationship with islamic extremists?

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    You can draft me into the meat grinder if you want to.

I seriously doubt that you'd be of much use, so I wouldn't worry too much about a draft. Unless of course we need someone to cook up propaganda, although your bias might be an insurmountable problem.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Although it would cause short term havoc, I would not oppose a nuclear exchange between Pakistan, India, and China. Hopefully, India can get a few good shots off onto China before they are taken out.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Just keep in mind that the only reason China has not attacked us is based on the fact that they are not connected by land and could never get enough foot soldiers on land fast enough to take us. They do have the largest army in the world.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really, one country we write huge checks to on a regular basis, the other one loans us the money to write those checks.:rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Although it would cause short term havoc, I would not oppose a nuclear exchange between Pakistan, India, and China. Hopefully, India can get a few good shots off onto China before they are taken out.

Yeah! Nuclear war, that's what I'm talkin about!! Glass parking lots for all. Whats the worst that could happen?

Top Bottom