Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am sure if we just give the FBI less rules and more power they will be able to keep us safe.... nothing to worry about .gov has our back.
    That's more like what I think he's after with this report. After all it is his Democrat leadership who has been letting in military age Chinese men illegally crossing the border by the thousands.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The Chinese already has tens of thousands of military aged men here that crossed the border illegally. They won’t need to invade with many troops since they have quite a few already in place here.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Pre-October surprise, to go along with Disease X?

And aren't parents challenging their school boards the real threat to America? And 'white supremacists'?

So many enemies, hard to keep up with the news...

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I believe China has already bought the most of the Dems and a lot of Republicans. And they are told to turn us over as soon as possible!! Just my thoughts alone.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's more like what I think he's after with this report. After all it is his Democrat leadership who has been letting in military age Chinese men illegally crossing the border by the thousands.
    About 3 Divisions (30K) at last count.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How many divisions of Syrians and Hamas/Isis foot soldiers, one wonders, which he previously warned about?
    The ones who we don't know about concern me. Not that I feel warm and fuzzy about these numbers:

Data obtained by Fox and “confirmed by multiple CBP [Customs and Border Protection] sources … which reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between Oct. 2021 and Oct. 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period, as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria,” according to the outlet.

Additionally, in the last two years, Fox News’ Bill Melugin reports that Border Patrol agents have encountered 139 illegal aliens from Yemen, 123 from Iraq, 164 from Lebanon, 1,613 from Pakistan, 15,594 from Mauritania, 13,624 from Uzbekistan, and 30,830 from Turkey.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As I recall, people thought Japan was doing that in the 80s, in particular New York City real estate was being bought up.

Japan was doing that in the 80s in addition to handing American manufacturers their collective asses. I was lucky that the company I worked for focused on getting on the path to higher quality reliable products rather than "cheaper". It put us in a position to survive and prosper while everybody else was trying to imitate Japanese culture.

Economic leadership in the 80s was confused. Leadership today is corrupt.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom