• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well, I can officially check this off my "wants" list.... (excuse the crappy pics). Bought it from an acquaintance who knows I've got a small collection. Kid needed some money and was willing to come off this beauty for $500! I don't need any new pistols, but I couldn't pass this one up at that price. The gun is practically brand new in mint condition. He said he only put one box down the pipe and has owned it for less than 3 months. The only thing left to do now.... is shoot it!
    img2.jpg

IMAG0001 (1).jpg

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Just give us a couple more clues and see if we can figure out what you're talking about.

Still broken?

Not a CZ97... but in .45acp w/ metal frame. Made by an American company who makes 'trainer' pistols in .22lr on the same frame, but with a fixed slide. Full sized.... The images should be fixed tho.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Nice ruger 1911, good deal, want to make $50 on it?

Originally, my first thought was... "I could make a quick $100 if I decide I don't need another pistol"... Then I touched it.... and about an hour later, while putting it with the rest of my pistols I haven't shot in a couple of months... I woke up and realized that I may have a sickness and I felt all icky inside. And then I touched it again and felt better. And just now while typing this I've come to the conclusion I'm a bit like Smeagol....

tumblr_m8a7oxvG9Q1rolh67o1_400.jpg

But at least I'm self aware.... Right?

Top Bottom