• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This is crazy... I think about this kind of thing all of the time. I'm at church every Wednesday. But we only have a team on Sundays. Three guys is a lot to deal with, I wonder if all were armed or just the one guy.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Who the hell robs a church? What kind of a heathen degenerate would you have to be to rob a church?

Way back in 2002 or so, the church I'd just begun was robbed of their Sunday offering. I think it was hit on Monday AM before they'd taken the deposit to their bank.

Grand total on paper was like $30k on paper. Thankfully most of it was in checks and was essentially useless to the thieves. But I'm sure there were several hundred dollars in cash as well. That's not so useless.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Way back in 2002 or so, the church I'd just begun was robbed of their Sunday offering. I think it was hit on Monday AM before they'd taken the deposit to their bank.

Grand total on paper was like $30k on paper. Thankfully most of it was in checks and was essentially useless to the thieves. But I'm sure there were several hundred dollars in cash as well. That's not so useless.

This was Wed Night Service attendance should be low, mostly retired older members, heck if they wanted to hit the jackpot they should have hit the Easter Service, man do the faithful show up on Easter.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Hey you leave the wiccans outta this! They just want a campfire and to dance around nekkid on full moons. They ain't in it for the money!
    And how do you know they dance nekkid, hey didn't happen without pictures ... on a serious note, heck don't care what you believe, place of worship should be off limits to this crap, but then again who am I kidding. Sad World.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And how do you know they dance nekkid, hey didn't happen without pictures ... on a serious note, heck don't care what you believe, place of worship should be off limits to this crap, but then again who am I kidding. Sad World.

Trust me, you don't want those pics.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    All three were armed... Sounds like two were helping to empty pockets so, if you are armed what do you do? I wouldn't want to get into a shootout with three armed men, but I am not going to let them take my pistol.

They may also shoot you when they find out you're armed. It would be very difficult to take on 3 without any innocents taking a bullet from you or the BGs. I think this might be a reason SA is so important, if you can see whats coming, you may be able to better position yourself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They may also shoot you when they find out you're armed. It would be very difficult to take on 3 without any innocents taking a bullet from you or the BGs. I think this might be a reason SA is so important, if you can see whats coming, you may be able to better position yourself.

I know at our church, if they attacked during service, everyone but the pastor and/or choir or whomever is talking/singing would be sitting with their backs to the most likely entry points. Prior to the beginning of services, we normally have greeters at the main entrances to help the elderly or welcome visitors, etc. That might be an opportunity to identify problems before they get inside. But...after the service starts, the greeters usually leave those posts, soooooo.....

If I read correctly, this incident happened on Wednesday. At our church, there's so much going on on Wednesdays, it would be tough to catche everyone in one controllable area.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Who the hell robs a church? What kind of a heathen degenerate would you have to be to rob a church?

9 people were shot and killed at Bible study, in S.C. .....

People like this, is why I am in charge of Security, at my church .....

This would have ended differently, at my church .....

Top Bottom