• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    South Bend area
    OC'd there last weekend and the darndest thing happened. There were no jack boots, no foul words, and not even an unapproving stare. The manager even came up, put her hand on my shoulder and thanked me for supporting our 2A.....:rockwoot:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    OC'd there last weekend and the darndest thing happened. There were no jack boots, no foul words, and not even an unapproving stare. The manager even came up, put her hand on my shoulder and thanked me for supporting our 2A.....:rockwoot:

I have been there numerous times and OC'ed a few of them with nothing at all happening.

Gunner

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    That's awesome. I never been there although I drive by it nearly every day. If my license ever shows up ill make sure to make a stop.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I love that place! This is another example of why I'm always a little amazed by our neighbors farther North (and Evansville :)) posting about horrible OC encounters. I don't OC very often, but the times that I have, never even had a second look. Most of the cops here in Clarksville know me, and know I carry, and I've never have had a problem out of any of them.

Did you happen to get her name? I know one of the managers there.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana

I saw this thread and thought htis was going to be a topic trying to find me; I was just OC'ing there yesterday!

Great place, and we've always been treated well there. Heck, the manager bought my wife and I our meals, plus dessert one day, because she heard that the flight to our honeymoon had been canceled. I will definitely continue to patronize them, and will proudly OC when I do.

Top Bottom