• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Remember, these "Journalists" are the same ones that are saying that Indy gun crime has surpassed Chicago. Did we have 36 shootings last weekend? I must have missed it.. :\

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Remember, these "Journalists" are the same ones that are saying that Indy gun crime has surpassed Chicago. Did we have 36 shootings last weekend? I must have missed it.. :\

We HAD surpassed Chicago as of the last week or two ago. Apparently the thugs got wind of our besting them and decided to kick it up a notch last weekend. So forget last week's headline; its no longer valid. (thank God).

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    We HAD surpassed Chicago as of the last week or two ago. Apparently the thugs got wind of our besting them and decided to kick it up a notch last weekend. So forget last week's headline; its no longer valid. (thank God).
    And even then it's inaccurate, Cam. 'Cause good ol' Rahm changed how crimes are 'reported', hence 'statted' (sp on purpose) so it LOOKS like there's fewer crimes than there actually are. Y'know, so our Liar-In-Chief thinks Emanuel is actually doing something.

Factor out the :poop:, and Indy did not surpass Chicago at any point. Just FYI.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    And even then it's inaccurate, Cam. 'Cause good ol' Rahm changed how crimes are 'reported', hence 'statted' (sp on purpose) so it LOOKS like there's fewer crimes than there actually are. Y'know, so our Liar-In-Chief thinks Emanuel is actually doing something.

Not shocked about this. Can you provide a link for more info?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I was downtown today and didn't even see anyone with guns0

Dude, my ENTIRE family was there.

My brother had a 1911 duct-taped to his forehead.

Need another count for all the NRA members that shot LEOs today (Saturday). My dad stopped and talked to the cops about their horses, but no shooting so I am completely unaware of all the gunfights with the police.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Dude, my ENTIRE family was there.

My brother had a 1911 duct-taped to his forehead.

Need another count for all the NRA members that shot LEOs today (Saturday). My dad stopped and talked to the cops about their horses, but no shooting so I am completely unaware of all the gunfights with the police.

I was at the Statehouse and the area around it so unless you and your family were there, I didn't see you. Does your brother shave his head or fight through the pain when he has to draw his gun?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I was at the Statehouse and the area around it so unless you and your family were there, I didn't see you. Does your brother shave his head or fight through the pain when he has to draw his gun?
    Well, just MY opinion, but if his brother has to shave his forehead, he may already have OTHER issues to 'fight through'! :lmfao:

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Well, it looks like "Summer Celebration" is going to prove more violent and crime ridden than the NRA convention.

Maybe watts, bloomberg, and their simpletons should do some reflecting.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, it looks like "Summer Celebration" is going to prove more violent and crime ridden than the NRA convention.

Maybe watts, bloomberg, and their simpletons should do some reflecting.

Finally saw my first "Everytown" commercial on TV this morning...they've got $50M to spend. They're going to stick around for awhile.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I just got up and I'm afraid to look at the newspaper. Will someone please tell me how many pages back into the Star I have to dig before I get away from the stories of the carnage that occurred downtown last night?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just got up and I'm afraid to look at the newspaper. Will someone please tell me how many pages back into the Star I have to dig before I get away from the stories of the carnage that occurred downtown last night?
    Don't look. All the puppies and kittens in the surrounding areas were shot dead. :(

Top Bottom