• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    OK guys the gun clubs range is a no go. I will talk with my family this weekend sometime and see when we could do a cook out/ shooting get together and post it up here as soon as I know.
    Sounds good. I was also wondering if we could get permission to use the range at Henryville on a Sunday, which is normally a closed day there. I'll try to call the park office Monday and see if it may be possible.:yesway:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Sounds good. I was also wondering if we could get permission to use the range at Henryville on a Sunday, which is normally a closed day there. I'll try to call the park office Monday and see if it may be possible.:yesway:

Let me know what you find out. It's funny... my wife told me about this thread! :yesway:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Family farm is good to go.Now we need a date on a Sunday afternoon that we all could make it. Im open on any Sunday so I will let you guys and gals decide which Sunday other than memorial day weekend as we will all be gone to see my lil brother get married. We will have some class III stuff there to play with too btw. We will grill out and blow some stuff up! Once we decide a date I will post a new thread for those interested to rsvp.

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I think the mammynuns are free of commitments on the 15th and 22nd, unless hubby has a work conflict I don't know about yet! :)

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I was thinking of shooting for a day in late May-early June myself to give everyone time to make plans and mark it on their calendar so that it will not conflict with what people may have planned already. Also what kind of food would be good for everyone? We will have a grill there and access to the kitchen up at the main house. This is gonna be a good time for all! If you want to shoot any of the full autos or beltfeds you will have to bring your own ammo for the 5.56/223 stuff but the 8mm beltfed I will provide some ammo for. There will be a Lewis gun in .303,a MG42,Ruger AC556s,M16s,M4s that are select fire and a few subguns in 9mm and 45ACP just to name a few. Going to see if my uncle will pull out the MADUCE!!!!!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    You sir must have one great wife!:rockwoot::patriot:

I do! :rockwoot:
    All my Sundays till July are clear at this time. I'll let mt wife (mammynunswife) deal with answering the food questions/coordination for us as she's our food guru.

Sounds like some interesting firearms will be in attendence! I'll add a Saiga 12, a PMR-30, Japanese Arisaka Type 99 (and some ammo for all of them) since those are my most "unusual" weapons. I'll brings some others based on not duplicating on what others are bringing. Targets of some sort...

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have plenty of targets for everyone and there will be steel targets there too. Im bringing at least one of my ARs ,a few Sigs,anything else anyone might want to see since we do own a gun store it shouldnt be too hard to see what we could do. Im sure the boss wouldnt mind if we brought out a few of the used gun inventory to play with,lol. My stamps should be back for the 2 new SBRs and the new can by then too so I will bring those out. My riot gun with some "specialty rounds" and maybe some gas masks if they come in by then to have a small class on how to don and clear and some prepping type things. Im sure I will be providing some free instruction also to those interested maybe door prize or something too like a gift certificate to attend a free course. I have some extra eye and ear protection but try to bring your own. I think I have maybe 5-6 sets of each. If you decide to drink you will not shoot! Guns and alcohol dont mix!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I do! :rockwoot:
    All my Sundays till July are clear at this time. I'll let mt wife (mammynunswife) deal with answering the food questions/coordination for us as she's our food guru.

Sounds like some interesting firearms will be in attendence! I'll add a Saiga 12, a PMR-30, Japanese Arisaka Type 99 (and some ammo for all of them) since those are my most "unusual" weapons. I'll brings some others based on not duplicating on what others are bringing. Targets of some sort...
    mine is great like that too:rockwoot::ar15: sounds good maybe we can get up a list of who is coming and what theyre bringing once we get the date figured out too and we can just use that as a roster and rsvp in one thread.

Top Bottom