• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, the sear is definitely the more desirable item. I already have 3 HK hosts (1 SBR MP5, 1 SBR HK53, and 1 HK33), all of which run fine with a full auto pack installed (I already tested them out). So, I just need a sear to get me going. I definitely would like to eventually get into some more hosts, like maybe an MP5SD and a beltfed host, like a HK23.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This is Joe from ACME....Actually don't know how you tried to reach us, but we would have responded if we got the message. We have a few options we can discuss if you are interested. Thanks!

I used your "Contact Us" web form on your web page. I'm guessing that doesn't go anywhere if you didn't get the message (I got an email notification that it was received, but if you don't have the service set up, it might be going to a bad address on your side).

I'll shoot you a message to talk through some of the options you mentioned.

Jigga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Ok, I'll check into this. I can't reply back to your PM I haven't posted enough yet...lol

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'd like to thank Joe from ACME for tracking down a Fleming sear for a good price for me. I swung down to Seymour yesterday to start the paperwork. Hopefully the time just flies by (yeah, right).

As a bonus, I happened to be there when the guys from Freedom Ordnance were dropping off the first order of the FM-9 beltfed 9mm uppers. I got to ask them a few questions (including "when do you plan to release a 5.56 version so the Shrike has some competition", which they nicely did not answer, just saying they were working on other projects). So that was cool. I believe ACME was getting 8 or so uppers, so swing on over if you've been salivating over one.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Also, I'd like to thank the other dealers and fellow INGOers that reached out to their contacts to try help me out. I really appreciate it! This is why I love INGO. :ingo:

Top Bottom