• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    so i made my 50 posts and got access to pm's and classified posts so i inquired about a classified. I then got 2 pm's saying that i violated the classifieds and that i need to read the rules (which i did when i joined) and before i could ask what i did wrong, i was no longer able to respond to the pm's and my 53 posts dropped to 41. can any mods or the mod that gave me the violation also give me some clarification farther than an incredibly cryptic "read the rules"
    I’ll make it easy for you. Shut up, don’t apologize. Take the knee to the nads and boot to the teeth and wait it out. Nothing is enjoyed more at INGO than seeing a new guy squirm and make it to the 50 post thread.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The good thing is, after you have your 50 you don’t have to worry about how much quality there is in your posts.
    Again, welcome aboard. Also motorcycles are dangerous.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Nothing is enjoyed more at INGO than seeing a new guy squirm and make it to the 50 post thread.
    The fact that there is a public thread for flogging folks perceived as runners backs this up. There could be a mods only thread. There are members who like to bray about the value of community here and in doing so, IMO, reflect badly on that community. I'm embarrassed that I have posts in that thread, I don't even open it up anymore.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The fact that there is a public thread for flogging folks perceived as runners backs this up. There could be a mods only thread. There are members who like to bray about the value of community here and in doing so, IMO, reflect badly on that community. I'm embarrassed that I have posts in that thread, I don't even open it up anymore.
    That thread is supposed to only be about people after the ban so the members would know why and could avoid going down the same path.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The good thing is, after you have your 50 you don’t have to worry about how much quality there is in your posts.
    Again, welcome aboard. Also motorcycles are dangerous.
    No they're not. Bikes don't wreck themselves.
    Next they'll want a special license to operate one. Where's our freedom.:patriot:

:abused:

Last edited:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If they weren’t I wouldn’t be told constantly that I need to worry about any of grass clippings getting on the road and exploding them.
    Yeah, you have to blow your clippings in the yard or the neighborhood will catch on fire. Where's the manatee?

Top Bottom