• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I love how they are reading the Declaration of Independence right now before the start of the Super Bowl!

Great move FOX! :patriot:

Something tells me NBC wouldn't be doing this if they were televising the game...:rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I love how they are reading the Declaration of Independence right now before the start of the Super Bowl!

Great move FOX! :patriot:

Something tells me NBC wouldn't be doing this if they were televising the game...:rolleyes:

That was actually the NFL that put that together and sponsored the reading. It was awesome, but you have to give the credit where the credit is due. At the very end of the reading they said it was a salute from the NFL. :patriot:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That was actually the NFL that put that together and sponsored the reading. It was awesome, but you have to give the credit where the credit is due. At the very end of the reading they said it was a salute from the NFL. :patriot:

I'm pretty sure they said it was a partnership between FOX and the NFL... Either way, it still wouldn't have been on NBC.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Did anyone else notice the huge cheers when they showed President Bush on the jumbo trons?

Of course they were cheering, the love that man in Texas, and everyday that Barry holds office he looks like a better president

Top Bottom