• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    so i know the idea is absolutely ridiculous and i have probably watching too much youtube (again :rockwoot:) , but my mother, brother and I are going to do a friendly family clay pigeon shoot with our "410 pistols" , again i know i know absurd, but i am sure a couple beers and cooking out with the family and i am sure a few laughs ....so fun should be had by all, if its succesful in any way may become a regular thing , ............. i have realized of course we will not be shooting at any real distance , anyone else out there crazy enough to have tried this with maybe a few pointers ?

dmonday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Plainfield
    I shoot them with a .22 rifle (not bird shot)...yes while they're flying. It's actually pretty impressive. My brother made a bet that I couldn't do it. I hit it first shot on my first try. There were 5 of us there and none of us could believe it. It really was hilarious b/c the bet was....well, lets just say something you'd never bet if you thought they had a chance of winning (and he bet that infront of his new girlfriend). Since then I have done it many times (everytime we shoot clays), I certainly want to practice more! Without a doubt, you guys will have fun.

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    I shoot them with a .22 rifle (not bird shot)...yes while they're flying. It's actually pretty impressive. My brother made a bet that I couldn't do it. I hit it first shot on my first try. There were 5 of us there and none of us could believe it. It really was hilarious b/c the bet was....well, lets just say something you'd never bet if you thought they had a chance of winning (and he bet that infront of his new girlfriend). Since then I have done it many times (everytime we shoot clays), I certainly want to practice more! Without a doubt, you guys will have fun.
    ^^^^^^ What are you using for a back stop? :xmad:

Top Bottom