• ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Howdy all,
    My brother will be getting married this summer and I am debating some bachelor party ideas. No strippers, strip joints, etc....

I'd love to get some paintball equipment and do some paintballing in the woods behind the house. Is paintball equipment rentable?

I'd also like to shoot some skeet, setup a bow range, and do some handgun and rifle shooting of all sorts. I have the backstop setup for that kinda shooting.

What have you guys done for bachelor parties that pertained to enjoying the outdoors and firearms? I'd like to get some more ideas.

Thanks!
    Varmntr :ingo:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    No strippers?!?!?!?!

Might as well get some Kool-Aid, Pizza and see if your mom will make cupcakes...

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I've done both paintball and sproting clays for bachelor parties. some how they always end up atg a strip club, but some clean entertainment for the younger guys or those who chose not to frequent those places is a cool idea.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    For a friend of mine's party, we shoot a couple rounds of sporting clays at Clear Creek, then we went to FasTimes and did a couple races, then we went for some great food at BD's Mongolian BBQ while we were up that way... it was great!

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    The Back 40 (15 mon west of warsaw) Has an awesome site for sporting clays. We did that in september the day of the wedding. Iw was a good ole time.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've gone to a few that didn't do the STD clubs... I mean strip clubs.

Golf in the morning, Skeet around noon, Go karts in the evening and then sort of whatever after that (turned into drinking games).

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Ask around to borrow some gear. I have 2 sets I bought for training. You pay for the gas and balls and you can use them. I am in Fort Wayne.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Yes clean parties can work and the best party I went to was a "clean" one. Rented a cabin by a lake: water ski; fishing; jumping off a very high bridge into the water. Campfire at night.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Golf in the morning, Skeet around noon, Go karts in the evening and then sort of whatever after that (turned into drinking games).

Yes clean parties can work and the best party I went to was a "clean" one. Rented a cabin by a lake: water ski; fishing; jumping off a very high bridge into the water. Campfire at night.

Sounds like a party! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: More of this as these activites tend to get far less frequent after you are hitched. :twocents:

If that's not clean enough there is always:
    chucke_cheese.jpg

Pizza and videogames!!!! Stay out of the ball pit.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Sorry, this thread title does not make any sense to me.

Let me plan it for you. I planned my cousin's and it haunted his marraige until the day they filed for divorce.

It was GREAT party though!

Last edited:

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I like "safe" bachelor parties, seen too many marriages wrecked over them.

These went off well - everybody had a great time and nobody got divorced over any of them.

Rode the Hatfield-McCoy trail system on ATV's.

Toured Wyoming and Colorado on motorcycles.

Toured Pacific Coast Highway and the mountain highways between Ojai and Bakersfield California on motorcycles.

Took a fishing trip to Chateau Montebello, rented one of their "cabins" on the 65,000 acre wildlife sanctuary. Spent a couple of days off roading, exploring and sight seeing.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I'm sure the drinking games will commence once all the sporting activities are done, but I'm just looking to keep things going so there's no lull in the day.

We don't golf, so that's out of the question. So shooting guns and bows, paintballing, bonfire and some Crown Royal later in the evening should suffice. Hopefully I'll think of some other things to add later on.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I went to one last fall where we shot over 1000 clays. It was awesome. We had two throwers going. Also, there was some serious deep frying and grilling going on. Add the beer and it was the best bachelor party that I've been to.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    No strippers?!?!?!?!

Might as well get some Kool-Aid, Pizza and see if your mom will make cupcakes...
    agreed . haha, not saying you cant have good clean fun, but i know if i were going to look at one lady for the rest of my life, id want one last night of checking out the selection

Top Bottom