• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I just returned to my job after being off Monday / Tuesday. As always , I pull my emails & there's a general post from corporate saying that unfortunately one those killed in Orlando had worked at our store down there. I did not know this man as I don't know 99% of others that work at stores through out the country. On 9/11 a good friend was scheduled to be in one of THE rooms in the Pentagon but his mtg was rescheduled . ( that was close ! ) The 9/11 victims , just as these people in Orlando, were just everyday people. They may have been Black, White , Hispanic , straight , gay , old, or young.

They were just people .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just returned to my job after being off Monday / Tuesday. As always , I pull my emails & there's a general post from corporate saying that unfortunately one those killed in Orlando had worked at our store down there. I did not know this man as I don't know 99% of others that work at stores through out the country. On 9/11 a good friend was scheduled to be in one of THE rooms in the Pentagon but his mtg was rescheduled . ( that was close ! ) The 9/11 victims , just as these people in Orlando, were just everyday people. They may have been Black, White , Hispanic , straight , gay , old, or young.

They were just people .

It is not such a big world anymore.

Top Bottom