• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    You should try a sig p938 if you like the cm9
    Believe me, I have given it some serious consideration. Drooled all over one a few weeks ago. I've bought several firearms lately. I need to wait a little while to save up for the $600-$700 price tag. Just a little hard to justify when I paid $440 for the CM9.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Some ranges offer rentals. Call some of the ones near you and see if they have one you can rent. Where are you located?

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Believe me, I have given it some serious consideration. Drooled all over one a few weeks ago. I've bought several firearms lately. I need to wait a little while to save up for the $600-$700 price tag. Just a little hard to justify when I paid $440 for the CM9.

Fired my P938 for the first time this weekend. First seven rounds were in an inch group at 50 feet, dead center of the target. Put another 43 down the pipe for good measure and now its my dedicated CCW firearm. The wife also put 30 rounds through it and likes it more than her SCCY that she picked out for herself.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Some ranges offer rentals. Call some of the ones near you and see if they have one you can rent. Where are you located?
    I'm not that far from Kokomo. I could probably shoot one at a range there. I really like the CM9 and my P238. I know I would like the P938 just as much. I have no doubt. I'm sure I will have one...I can wait 6 months to a year. I have a lot of carry options right now.:D

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Fired my P938 for the first time this weekend. First seven rounds were in an inch group at 50 feet, dead center of the target. Put another 43 down the pipe for good measure and now its my dedicated CCW firearm. The wife also put 30 rounds through it and likes it more than her SCCY that she picked out for herself.
    With this kind of feedback...makes it harder to wait.:laugh:

Top Bottom