• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN gets lots of hate from the far right wingers. But I've noticed pretty good criticism of the President, his administration, and both parties in congress.

I've even noticed they accept monies from Henry Rifle and run their ads on CNN.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    CNN gets lots of hate from the far right wingers. But I've noticed pretty good criticism of the President, his administration, and both parties in congress.

I've even noticed they accept monies from Henry Rifle and run their ads on CNN.

I have not noticed that CNN is giving pretty good criticism of the President. I don't want to start a war but I watched the coverage of the Presidents shame efforts to work with the other side on the Health Care Bill. I got the impression from the coverage that the perception was to be:

Republicans refuse to cooperate while President does everything to make peace.

When the truth was the President was just trying to con the American public (Sheep) into thinking he was not the bad guy on the bill. He wanted the Republicans portrayed as bad guys because they would not do what he wanted. The Republicans wanted to start from scratch and make something both sides could work with. The President just wanted his way.

I am side tracking the OP, sorry. But the Liberal media never gives unbiased coverage, ever.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom