• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny L

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Started radiation treatment for prostate and need to pay the piper. All are for sale no trades will be within reasonable distance.

An older Ruger Vaquero in 44 magnum with 5 ½” barrel. Gun has been a safe queen since local gunsmith added Powers grip frame, and custom grips, free spin pawl, Belt Mountain base pin, removed Ruger label on barrel and reblued. The hammer is from a Super Black Hawk. Gun has a minor imperfection in grip frame to frame I have included a picture. $500.00

pix320395850.jpg

Ruger SP 101 in 357 mag. Super clean been sitting in safe for a long time. Come with 3 sets of grips original, a pair of rubber Hogue and the ones pictured. No box. Holster and speed loader included.
    $500

pix470302995.jpg

pix596750827.jpg

Glock 36 with 3 magazines new night sights this year. No box. Great shape $475.00

pix367409238.jpg

Denny L

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    CANCER sucks I am having a few minor side effects mostly I have non stamina or energy. Going to radiation Mon - Fri is also a bummer cuts into my hunting time. This time last year filled my bundle no deer yet of course you have to be in the woods to get a deer.

Top Bottom