• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I havent been playing much due to my girlfriend hogging the xbox with dance dance revolution :):

But I'm gonna try and get on tonight. What is the strategy to kill confirmed? It seems every time I kill someone, I wait till the coast is clear, than go for the tag.....then BOOM I get smoked.

I never even get half the tags of the guys I kill. It's frustrating :(

I'm more of the run and gun type in kill confirmed. I usually use an M4 or the UMP just keep moving and picking up the tags right away. It seems to work ok for me.:dunno:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I really miss the "lean left" and "lean right" when I'm trying to hide. Invariably I end up zapping myself with my own stun grenade. :(

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    IMAG0569.jpg

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Oh how I hate Kill Confirm. We usually only play it when we have more than 6 in a party. So with 18 people in a match during ground war it becomes a pain in the ass!!! So while I hate kill confirm, I admit I have never played it as a 6 on 6 match. Im holding oon to a 1.25 k/d. Probably nothing compared to some of you noobs! :) kidding....

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I like kicking it in killcon as well. hardcore is the way to go though. seperates the real players from the lucky ones. my g tag is pointblankmfr on xbox

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I went out and bought it last weekend for my 360 and soon as I got home I tried playing it and the disc reader went out in the xbox so i just sent it to microsoft. That is the third xbox I've had break on me. All were brand new and all less than a year old. I went back to gamestop and bought MW3 for ps3. Its not as great as I was expecting it to be. Most of the maps are just like the ones on MW2. The survival thing is pretty cool though

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I went out and bought it last weekend for my 360 and soon as I got home I tried playing it and the disc reader went out in the xbox so i just sent it to microsoft. That is the third xbox I've had break on me. All were brand new and all less than a year old. I went back to gamestop and bought MW3 for ps3. Its not as great as I was expecting it to be. Most of the maps are just like the ones on MW2. The survival thing is pretty cool though

What's the process like for sending one in? Also what's it cost?

I have an XBOX that needs a new DVDROM as well.

Oh, and ON topic, I got up to rank 80 in the world (XBOX, Kill confirmed) earlier.... I've got a screenshot somewhere... I'll post it when I find it.

I think I was ranked number 509 in the world for overall score....

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    It all depends on if you still have a warranty. Go to service.xbox.com and register your console and you have to request a repair and go through all the stages. It will tell you if its still under warranty if not it will give you a price. Mine is under warranty so not sure the prices, It was an extremely fast process though. I filled it all out and the ups guy was here the next day to pick it up. It takes 2-3 weeks to have it back, also if its under warranty and it cant be repaired they'll send me another xbox

dsells13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Lafayette
    Yeah, Xbox is unfortunately pretty cheaply made. I used to work for Gamestop, and I probably used to return at least 15 broken xboxes in a week. PS3s are made much better, and last longer, but they are more expensive. (not by much anymore)

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Call of duty for the wii suuuuuuuckss.........

I'll never buy another FPS for wii..... The wii will be going in my sons room probably some time between Christmas and his birthday in March it's only good for kiddie games.

Works pretty good for me and alot of others. lol Did you try renting it and trying?

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Works pretty good for me and alot of others. lol Did you try renting it and trying?

Nope, I bought Call Of Duty W@W for my Wii when it came out.... waste of money, however it's still sitting by the wii....

It's a great toy for entertaining the toddlers and preteens with sporty stuff, carnival games and mario kart.... but anyone over the age of 13 who likes shooters would rather play the XBOX... at least of the guests I have....

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I think I've peaked....

I just can't seem to break the top 75 in the world... they play a lot.... Highest world ranking I've been up to was 76, then slid down to 77 after not playing for an hour haha...

IMAG0573.jpg

Top Bottom