• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I really enjoy Waldo's channel, but miss his striped shirt.
    Adding a bit of water (I'll try distilled), sounds like a winner to fight static charge.
    Even though my Kitchenaid grinder is low RPM, I still get a good amount of static charge.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    who's trying this first?

I've been doing this for a couple weeks. It certainly changes the grind. Without the static the grounds seem to fall freer also. In my cheap grinder, I've had to back off the level when I mist.

Another article...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been doing this for a couple weeks. It certainly changes the grind. Without the static the grounds seem to fall freer also. In my cheap grinder, I've had to back off the level when I mist.

Another article...

Half a dozen good sprays with a large spray bottle seems excessive, but it certainly works.

I'm running my grinder 20% less time to achieve noticeably less grounds in the filter basket. Still it produces a similarly strong tasting cup. It also seems smoother tasting, but I don't have a James Hoffman palate, to better put a finger on it.

:coffee:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well I have my grinder and Also a French press thanks to a white elephant gift exchange I like it and less hassle than I previously thought it would be. I guess you could say I’m fancy now

Top Bottom