• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Would someone give the loudmouth POS his King of the Victims crown so he'll shut the **** up and disappear already?

Boo hoo, actions have consequences. The NFL can say and do whatever they want but the bottom line is that this prick cost each of team owners millions upon millions of dollars by dragging politics into what was one of the last escapes from daily life many people had thereby ruining it.

**** him. Forever

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kaepernick was at Michigan University recently to do a workout at halftime at some spring football exhibition game, I believe it's called the Maize and Blue game and he was made an honorary captain even though he has no connection to the University other than Jim Harbaugh his old 49'ers head coach.

It was basically a selfish publicity stunt to put on a showcase and promote himself for NFL scouts that I guess were in attendance to scout players participating in the game so he could get attention for himself to try and get back into the "slave" NFL and also to presumedly get some footage for an upcoming ESPN documentary that is being directed by Spike Lee who was also in attendance.

I saw a youtube clip and it didn't look like he did anything too impressive. He was taking snaps and dropping back to throw some passes to some guys running routes and he wasn't very accurate.

Here's the clip along with commentary from the panel of a channel called Sports Wars. They pretty much rip him for using the University for his publicity stunt.

NSFW. A bit of salty language when describing how they feel about Kaepernick.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kaepernick was at Michigan University recently to do a workout at halftime at some spring football exhibition game, I believe it's called the Maize and Blue and he was even made an honorary captain even though he has no connection to the University other than Jim Harbaugh his old 49'ners head coach.

It was basically a selfish publicity stunt to put on a showcase for NFL scouts that I guess were in attendance to scout players participating in the game so he could get attention for himself to try and get back into the "slave" NFL and also to presumedly get some footage for an upcoming ESPN documentary that is being directed by Spike Lee who was also in attendance.

I saw a youtube clip and it didn't look like he did anything too impressive. He was taking snaps and dropping back to throw some passes to some guys running routes and he wasn't very accurate.

Here's the clip with commentary from the panel of a channel called Sports Wars. They pretty much rip him for using the University for his publicity stunt.

NSFW. A bit of salty language when describing how they feel about Kaepernick.

He never was that accurate.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Just shows what putting ignorance into the spotlight looks like. Lot of this going on these days. Big media loves this crap.

Top Bottom