• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Detroit Titans vs. Syracuse Orange - Recap - December 17, 2012 - ESPN

Syracuse men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim has called for an assault weapons ban after winning his 900th game. Boeheim is among the most successful basketball coaches in the NCAA.

Boeheim spoke to the homecrowd in Syracuse to celebrate his 900 win milestone and used it as a forum to demand an AWB. Here's the quote:

"If we cannot get the people who represent us to do something about firearms, we are a sad, sad, society. If one person in this world, the NRA president, anybody, can tell me why we need assault weapons with 30 shots-- this is our fault if we don't go out there and do something about this. If we can't get this done, I don't know what kind of country we have."

Seems like Boeheim should STFU and worry about basketball. I guess all the cool kids are demanding an AWB when they knew nothing of the issue before last Friday. Furthermore, if he concentrated only on what he knows (basketball) then maybe his teams wouldn't pull their annual chokejob in March.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Detroit Titans vs. Syracuse Orange - Recap - December 17, 2012 - ESPN

"If we cannot get the people who represent us to do something about firearms, we are a sad, sad, society. If one person in this world, the NRA president, anybody, can tell me why we need assault weapons with 30 shots-- this is our fault if we don't go out there and do something about this. If we can't get this done, I don't know what kind of country we have."

"If we cannot get the people who represent us to do something about CARS, we are a sad, sad, society. If one person in this world, the FORD/CHEVY/TOYOTA president, anybody, can tell me why we need CARS THAT CAN GO MORE THAN 30 MPH-- this is our fault if we don't go out there and do something about this. If we can't get this done, I don't know what kind of country we have."

:rolleyes:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I only have one thing to say to Jim Boeheim. 1987 National Champion Indiana Hoosiers! Oh yeah and he can pack sand. Who cares what he thinks about anything?:cool:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The representatives are to work within the Constitution, so it really doesn't matter what they or their constituents want.

Anybody who wants to operate differently needs deported.

Top Bottom