• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    "Not doing anything wrong" is not the only reason to value your internet privacy. People frequntly search for things relating to their physical and mental health, questions about religion, looking up things that you're curious about that may be socially taboo.

I can think of a lot of things that are perfectly legal I want to know more about that I wouldn't want to be public information. I may not have anything "to hide", but I have several I would prefer to be private.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    they welcomed other thoughts and opinions ESPECIALLY if you cared enough to be able to back them up.
    I agree. I told one of my profs the stuff he taught was BS. He liked me because I was one of the few people who actually cared enough to respond. In fact, one day after class I handed the prof a three or four page, single spaced, type-written argument against some of his positions and things he was teaching from the books, etc. I told him I didn't have time to discuss it because I had to get to work (I worked full time 6-7 days a week while in school) so I wrote it out and asked him to read it.

After the next class the following week I asked him if he had read it. He said "yes" and he told me that I should consider becoming an attorney. LOL.

Top Bottom