• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Magpul Industries Corp.

10 hours agohttp://www.facebook.com/magpul#

We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our... best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.See More

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    :yesway: Very nice. Will have to satisfied with the couple P Mags I have until they ramp up production in a gun friendly state.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    Anybody else think that Indiana would be a PERFECT state for them to relocate to? We'll take the jobs and we've got a primed and ready state economy to support more manufacturing.

We can dream can't we?
    ~LT

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anybody else think that Indiana would be a PERFECT state for them to relocate to? We'll take the jobs and we've got a primed and ready state economy to support more manufacturing.

We can dream can't we?
    ~LT

Does anyone know if our state is talking to them? :dunno:
    Woudl be stupid for our state NOT to be talking to them.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Magpul is one of the True American manufacturing companies! I don't have need of the PMags at this point, as I tend to favor 7.62x39mm round in the vz.58, but I'm considering a SCAR 17 and I do believe that they are making a mag that will fit that! :rockwoot:

Now if we can get about 100x more companies like this, and get the .gov to allow us to responsibly frack, and open the Keystone, maybe we could get even more manufacturing companies!

:patriot:

Top Bottom