• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Wow. That was pretty powerful. I really admire Senator Brophy for having the guts to say it. Good man.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    This is how it starts, civil disobedience. It is our duty to follow in our founders footsteps with civil disobedience when laws become unjust and Unconstitional. It is our duty to stand firm against those who would have us become subjects. I applaud Senator Brophy. :rockwoot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I lived in CO, when I was out of state and when ever I got a chance (and felt I needed a new magazine), I'd be stopping at a Cabella's/GM/LGS and doing just as he stated.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius though.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Brightens my day to see a citizen not afraid to stand up to tyrannical govt. but I am also pained because I feel for what he will now go through in his home state.
    Speaking out for what you believe in has shown in history to bring pain, suffering, and even death.
    It also brings to light the wrongs, and mistakes so that others may gain the strength to stand up as well.
    Those who wish to take away our rights and responsibilities are here by served notice.
    We will not be silent about their misdeeds and actions.
    I try not to play the Repubs vs Dems card but all I see lately is a vote for the Dems is a vote for chains and disarmament.
    I will not fall victim to those who wish to make me a subject of their rule.
    I still have a voice and the means to take care of me and mine.
    I shall keep these rights

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If I lived in CO, when I was out of state and when ever I got a chance (and felt I needed a new magazine), I'd be stopping at a Cabella's/GM/LGS and doing just as he stated.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius though.

You won't drive a Prius because you'll never give up your beloved Dodge Dart. Isn't that right Mr Bundy? :laugh:

74C170AD-54FC-46EB-98BB-0C7A1621B9F3-1236-00000401A1D9DF44_zps1d757f3e.jpg

Top Bottom